The final price is based on your choice of fabric and other details.
Ordering a made-to-measure tuxedo begins with the first fitting at our Kämp Galleria flagship store. This is when the fabric is chosen from several different options. Our offering includes the world’s best fabric mills including Loro Piana, Dormeuil, Vitale Barberis Canonico, Solbiati, Drago, Dugdale Bros and Reda. This is the time to discuss fabric thickness, the intended use (summer / winter) along with your preferences regarding fit. This will help our made-to-measure expert to give you the right recommendations in terms of fabric and style.
After the fabric for your brand new made-to-measure tuxedo has been chosen, it is time to move on to the colour of the lining, buttons and initials. Next in line is other visual details such as the style of the lapel, amount of buttons, pocket and trouser style.
Now, our made-to-measure expert will choose a try on-suit and, through alterations and changes, create a unique pattern made entirely for you. After the measurements have been taken, the manufacturing of the tuxedo along with the 8-10 week wait begin. When the made-to-measure tuxedo arrives we’ll invite the client over for a second fitting. During the second fitting we’ll go through the details and pattern, and make the alterations needed which will be stored in the client’s profile for future orders. The alterations are typically made in a week after which the tuxedo is ready to be handed over to the client.
- Hundreds of tuxedo fabric options – such as four season -wool fabrics, velvets, linens and different fabric mixes.
- Various lining and lapel options – such as different plain and patterned viscose and cupro linings. Peak lapels and shawls lapels in different widths and silk.
- Possibility to embroider initials, many colour options available.
- Possibility to choose buttons and other visible details – such silk and fabric covered buttons in different colours, Pleats, side adjusters, ticket pocket, functional sleeve buttonholes and half lining.
- The delivery time of a made-to-measure tuxedo – is typically between 8-10 weeks (holidays might affect production time).
Book now to create the perfectly tailored garment assisted by our sartorial experts.
Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges