Ordering a made-to-measure suit begins with the first fitting at our Kämp Galleria flagship store. This is when the fabric is chosen from hundreds of options. Our offering includes the world’s best fabric mills including Loro Piana, Dormeuil, Vitale Barberis Canonico, Solbiati, Drago, Dugdale Bros and Reda. This is the time to discuss the intended wear of the suit, along with your preferences regarding fit and material. This will help our made-to-measure expert to give you the right recommendations in terms of fabric and style.
After the fabric for your brand new made-to-measure suit has been chosen, it is time to move on to the colour of the lining, buttons and initials. Next in line is other visual details such as the style of the lapel, amount of buttons, pocket and trouser style.
Now, our made-to-measure expert will choose a try on-suit and, through alterations and changes, create a unique pattern made entirely for you. After the measurements have been taken, the manufacturing of the suit along with the 8-10 week wait begin. When the made-to-measure suit arrives we’ll invite the client over for a second fitting. During the second fitting we’ll go through the details and pattern, and make the alterations needed which will be stored in the client’s profile for future orders. The alterations are typically made in a week after which the suit is ready to be handed over to the client.
- Hundreds of fabric options – such as four season -wool fabrics, wool flannels, tweed, linen and different fabric mixes.
- Various lining, pocket and lapel options – such as different plain and patterned viscose and cupro linings. Flapped and patch, peak lapel and notch lapel with different widths.
- Possibility to embroider initials, many colour options available.
- Possibility to choose buttons and other visible details – such as corozo and horn buttons in different colours. Cuffs, pleats, side adjusters, ticket pocket, functional sleeve button holes, half lining.
- The delivery time of a made-to-measure suit – is typically between 8-10 weeks (holidays might affect production time).
- From €1100.
Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges