Ordering a made-to-measure coat begins with the first fitting at our Kämp Galleria flagship store. This is when the fabric is chosen from several options. Our offering includes the world’s best fabric mills including Loro Piana, Dormeuil, Vitale Barberis Canonico, Dugdale Bros. This is the time to discuss the intended wear of the suit, along with your preferences regarding fit and material. This will help our made-to-measure expert to give you the right recommendations in terms of fabric and style.
After the fabric for your brand new made-to-measure coat has been chosen, it is time to move on to the colour of the lining, buttons and initials. Next in line are other visual details such as the style of the lapel, number of buttons and pocket style.
Now, our made-to-measure expert will choose a try on-coat and, through alterations and changes, create a unique pattern made entirely for you. After the measurements have been taken, the manufacturing of the coat along with the 8-10 week wait begin. When the made-to-measure coat arrives we’ll invite the client over for a second fitting. During the second fitting we’ll go through the details and pattern, and make the alterations needed which will be stored in the client’s profile for future orders. The alterations are typically made in a week after which the coat is ready to be handed over to the client.
- Countless fabric options – such as four season -wool fabrics, wool flannels, tweed, linen and different fabric mixes.
- Various lining, pocket and lapel options – such as different plain and patterned viscose and cupro linings. Flapped and polo pockets, peak lapel and notch lapel with different widths.
- Possibility to embroider initials, many colour options available.
- Possibility to choose buttons and other visible details – such as corozo and horn buttons in different colours. Ticket pocket, functional sleeve button holes and half lining.
- The delivery time of a made-to-measure blazer – is typically between 8-10 weeks (holidays might affect production time).
- From €900.
Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges